Friday 16 October 2015

Stone pt3

Day 6..

Masih ada darah dalam urine. Harap2 proses penyembuhan dicepatkan because I'm flying to Budapest tomorrow. Amin Aminnn ya Rabb..

Today ke Columbia lagi apmt Dr Aru utk buang stent. I sometimes kena makan jugak painkiller because if the pain. But I will try my best to minimise the drug intake. Kata Rasulullah,.  Sakit itu manis. Ia penghapus dosa dosa ku. InsyaAllah

Also, since yesterday, ade ulcer dalam tekak,.  Maybe due to the anaesthetic gas tempoh hari. Sakitnya Allah saje yg tau. MashaAllah.

Tp aku tahu, aku yakin,.. Setiap sakit itu adalah penghapus dosa. Banyak dosa ku pada Dia. MashaAllah. Lailahaillallah...

Ya Allah cepatkan proses penyembuhan ini. InsyaAllah. Aminnn

~~~~~~~~~~~~

11am.. The 5 minutes procedure is done..
I rest for abt half and hour as now I have to rush to UPM for my first Statistics class EPF 5601 with Dr Chin... Cum the first test. Ouch!

Hey BTW, no more blood in urine. Amazing!  Alhamdulillah

The nurses advised not to drive at for one day after the procedure. They offered to call for taxi.. But... It's very hard for me this way.. And what time will the class finished?  I have to come back here to settle the bill..

Hrmm... The. I drove!! Tawakkal pada Allah. Kuatkan hati. Kuatkan jiwa.. Drive terus ke UPM. Rasa macam nak demam dah.. Coughing, ulcer,.. Frequent need to go to the toilet... May Allah protects me amin.

Finally at 6.00pm the class and Test 1 finished. I went back home to pick up the kids. Call husband tak dpt...

Waited for him until 8pm and asked him to send me back to the hospital.

Alhamdulillah. Everything was cleared for Friday tasks. Except for one,. I was supposed to withdraw 10k to pay the balance for Palm Spring first 20% payment.

On anything else,. I'm ready for Budapest InsyaAllah.

I only need His help... Pls give me strength. And luck.. And everything else that I need.

Thank u Allah

~~~~~~

Hospital bill for ward Abd operation was 15k ++++ and the stent removals procedure was 2k+++

Nasib baik TNB bayar. I love TNB.. TQ

No comments:

Post a Comment