Monday 12 October 2015

Stone chronology

10/10/15, Saturday

Since morning I start having this pain like a period pain. At 8pm I took 1 ponstant.. Pain goes away a little while. Then it start coming back again.

At 12pm it becomes unbearable. I took two ponstant this time. Still, too much pain to handle.

At 2am, I urge husband to bring me to hospital. He drove me to Columbia Asia emergency and they immediately checked me in.

Urine test shows bacterial infection and blood test shows high white blood cell count. They suspected appendicitis or kidney stone. But definitely not period pain. I was thrilled.

At 3am I was warded. Husband went back for the kids.

11/10/15 8am, Sunday,. 

They sent me for ultrasound..  Confirmed for kidney stones. They found one on the urethra junction on the right kidney and the other one inside the left kidney.

Dr Aru came later and proposed two options ; operation or medication. I choose operation of course as medication does not guarantee fast healing, and plus,.. My right kidney has swollen and in a "funny" shape.

At 2pm, I went for an operation to remove the stone,. Chosen full body anaesthetic due to my not-so-good history with local anaesthetic during c-sect last time.

At 3.30pm I woke up,. Found out the everything went well. Alhamdulillah.

12/10/15

Discharged at 6pm

No comments:

Post a Comment