Wednesday 14 October 2015

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

I was supposed to fly to HCMC yesterday,.. Together with k Sue and Farah Loubna. Bought the Airasia free ticket promotion for RM411 for three pax, return!! Super cheap.

I've booked also Blessing 1 Saigon hotel right in the smack of HCMC center I.e 50m from Benh Thanh Market. Paid USD65 for two nights. Room is suitable for two person as it is quite small. But very convenient.

There are several makan place.. Halal beef noodle that I crave for.. Yummy...!!

But all of all... I have to rest. Gave up the awaited trip that I've planned months ago due to my sickness. Deep inside, I know Allah have better plan for me InsyaAllah.

Semoga sembuh sepenuhnya sebelum fly ke Budapest next week.

Ya Allah,. Permudahkan lah Jalan bagiku.

Amin ya rabbb..

Salam Maal Hijrah 1437H

No comments:

Post a Comment