Saturday 24 October 2015

What about Vienna??

Vienna facts ;

Language spoken || German
Currency || Euro €
Plug || Two pin
~~~~~~~~
Metro tickets price...
One way ticket price is €2.20
24 hour ticket is €7.60
~~~~~~~~
Westbanhof Stn;
There is a حلال Turkis restaurant at the foodcourt (Level 2) in this station.
Many shops (but closed on Sunday as usual).. Also money exchange etc.
Very convenient
~~~~~~~~
Post Wien Hotel, the hotel I stayed in Vienna was a worth spent,. Except for the sharing toilet/bathroom. But it was OK for me.. For €53 per night I really can't ask for more.
The included breakfast was also good. Not much variety but I love the ambiance. It's really nice and modern.
I might stay here again next time. InsyaAllah
~~~~~~~~
VIENNA SIGHTSEEING company;
Red line hop on bus is €15 (24h)
All line hop on bus is €25 (24h)
Going to nearest city is also available I.e Bratislava for €69 (bus-boat), 9 hours or €49 (bus-bus), 7 hours.
~~~~~~~~
Hannes and Lucas from Vienna Technical University took.me around that night in Vienna city. We went to see the orchestra, paying only €20 instead of €59 to enjoy the 1h30m show. It was great to listen to Mozart and opera singing. Amazing voice indeed.
Vienna is a lively city by night. The shop close quite late especially the souvenirs shop. Cafes and bars stay open until pass midnight.
We had dinner in Pakistani restaurant in town, where you can eat as much and pay as you like. It's all حلال
The shop owner was so happy to see me in hijab and we had a good chat.
It's the end of a great night in Vienna. I hope to come again next time.
Going to sleep now as tomorrow I'm hoping to go to Bratislava, Slovakia 
Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment