Saturday 12 October 2013

Makkah journey (pt3) - Umrah sunat

Umrah sunat..
Day 3 in Mecca.. we felt that we have gained enough energy for our very first umrah sunat. So on 24 Sep 2013, after Subuh we took a taxi (SR5) to Tan'aim. It's the nearest place for Miqat. We arrived Masjid Aisya and perform our solat sunat umrah. Then Niat!
We went back to Tanah Haram Mekah amd perform the tawwaf and sa'ie.. Alhamdulillah all completed by 11am.
Couple of days later (29/9), we joined a random group from our hotel.. went again to Tan'aim for our second umrah. We went at 3am and completed the umrah at 7am. Alhamdulillah. ..
Then we decided no more umrah sunat as the Wuquf day is coming closer and the crowd is flooding the Haram at exponential rate. So we only focus on other ibadah and try our best to perform tawwaf sunat as many as possible.
For me, besides saving my energy for THE BIG DAY, I have to avoid umrah sunat because I might suddenly get my period and if I did not complete my umrah before Wuquf day, then my Hajj will automatically become Haji Qiran.. which I have to avoid.
Sharing some info :
"Sesiapa yg tawaf di Ka'abah 7 pusingan genap, pahalanya umpama memerdekakan seorang hamba"
"Rasulullah s.w.t mendoakan kpd yg bercukur dgn keampunan dan rahmat sebanyak 3 kali, sedangkan yg bergunting sekali sahaja"
Me and darling hubby
Me and lil bro, Ikram

No comments:

Post a Comment