Monday 5 May 2014

Japan here I come♡♡♡♡

Syukur alhamdulillah. . Segala puji bagi Allah... my dream trip to Japan has finally came true!!
I've always wanted to go to Japan and now it is such a blessing that I finally got the amazing opportunity to stay here for almost a MONTH!! Alhamdulillah ♧♧
I left KUL this morning at about 10am and reached Narita 7 hours later. I've just checked in at ANA Crown Plaza, 10 minutes from the airport. There's a free shuttle at Gate 3, platform #25.
Tomorrow we shall head to Nagoya via shinkansen. We have to go back to the airport to take the train to Tokyo city. It will take about an hour by train (JR Line).. then 3 hours by Shinkansen from Tokyo city to Nagoya.
The last train to Nagoya will be at 2250hrs.
Wish us luck for tomorrow ♤♤♤

No comments:

Post a Comment