Monday 19 May 2014

Family arrival

17 May - Yay! The day long awaited.. my parents and my baby is coming today!
Took a morning train (Meitetsu line) to the airport at 07:20.. should take 30mins to arrive Nagoya - Chubu Intl Airport and yeay.. I arrived at 07:50..
Waiting and waiting and waiting.. and 08:50 has passed. No even a single little news on the board. I've got panic attack for a little while until my.dad called me from the inside the plane once they landed.  Phew. Alhamdulillah.
But it doesn't end there.  I've waited until 10:15.. still no news. Suddenly had an idea to call mom. Luckily she quickly answered and told me they're having problem to pass the customs. Unfortunately I forgot to tell the the hotel name and they won't let go until it was written on the arrival card.
That was totally my blunder. Sorry!
So finally they arrived. It was priceless to see my daughter's face when she first saw me... a totally frenetic face.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment