Sunday 8 September 2013

Vancouver

Gosh . It's another great journey..

I am here at Vancouver, Canada BC.. lovely and lively city indeed!!!

The journey was too long but I manage not to have jet-lag. Yay!

From KL I flew 6 hours to Narita, Tokyo.. stop over for an hour and a half.. then continue for another 9 hours flight to LA. Transit for 5 hours in LA. Sadly, Terminal 2 is very small. Maybe 4 or 5 shops only. I was bored but luckily the VIP Lounge was quite awesome (well, not too awesome tho)... hihi...Finally from LA I took Air Canada, 3 hours flight and arrived Vancouver at 1030pm. The meal prepared by MAS and Air Canada was great!!

Vancouver airport was not too big.. taxi is available easily and it cost me around CAD50 to arrive to the hotel.

Had a great night rest because the Hotel provide me a suite!!!! Lucky me :) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment