Saturday 21 September 2013

Vancouver part 2

Vancouver trip was pretty short for me. I have only couple of days there and the conference was so packed with programs day and night. But I enjoyed it ..as usual!
Besides vancouver city, I went to Grouse Montain and the capilano suspension bridge. The view was awesome. Not too far from downtown. Just catch your free shuttle at Canada Place. It will take on 30 minutes across the Lions gate bridge and wvallah.
The entrance fee for Grouse mountain varies. You can take the basic $39 or up to $229 if you want to have an 8 minutes helicopter experience. I just took the $55 which includes going up the mountain via cable cars and the wind turbine viewing deck. Very nice!!
For adventurous people you can try the zip line ($110) or even paragliding ($220++)
I did not have time to go to Whistler. It is a very famous ski resort and cost from $125 (day trip by bus). There is also a scenic view trip via classical mountain train which cost at $200++
I'll continue blogging about vancouver soon. See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment