Wednesday 13 February 2013

The overview

Before I start things seriously, let me give an overview of the places that I've been to. Picture is worth thousand words right? It will take sometimes to dig and post pictures from the past, especially before the SD card ages came in. So u guys have a sneak peek OK..
NOTE : couldnt get pictures before 2005 in softcopy. later
Then I notice there are a lot of pictures missing,,. my Euro trip in 2003,. my Seoul trip with Hubs, my Euro trip with mom. etc. etc.. will dig over time..

It's 1:20am.. need to go to sleep now.. Ta Ta

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and parents - Cape Town, South Africa 2005. Behind us is the Cape of Good Hope - the southern most part of africa

Ever wonder what's inside the Colloseum. Us in Rome, Italy - Mac 2008

Get together. Me and the Twins @ The Eiffel, Paris (again!) - Mac 2008

Us in Milano, Italy. The date tells :)

Ski @ Trento, Italy

Dubrovnik, Croatia - May 2008
Niagara Falls, Canada - Oct 2010
There was a riddle.. "Sungai apa paling banyak AIR?" jawabnya MISSISSIPPI. I'm here at last, Minnessota, USA 2010
Rochester USA - Pumpkin Picking?!! Oct 2010

No need to introduce. That was us last summer, Paris - June 2012
Paris Disneyland, June 2012
The biggest lot. Hong Kong family trip, May 2011
Nope, not Sunway Pyramid. It's the real Giza Pyramids. Egypt - Oct 2010
Karon Viewpoint @ Phuket - July 2012. Behind us is the Allah sign after the Tsunami
M-hmm.. the Lady of Liberty. New York - Oct 2010
Us in Jakarta, Dec 2009. Have to put on mask all the time. Man,.. I hate the atmosphere
Bandung, Jan 2010
Us in Venice, Italy
Our very first trip together. Wunsiedel, Germany Nov 2005. Just a week after our wedding
Me and twin. Seoul, South Korea.
Our London & Rio De Janeiro, Brazil trip is ONLY in hardcopy. Guess why..!

Berlin, Germany Nov 2012. Behind me is the remaining Berlin Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment