Friday 26 August 2016

Miracle does happen...!!

MashaAllah.. Maha besar Allah

Not too long after I arrived to the hotel after checking again at Palais info counter, I've got a call from CIGRE reception desk...

They informed me that someone has found my bag in a bus near Chapelle and now it is at the main bus station (Center RATP stn) in Aubervilliers.

To go there by taxi cost €40 and by metro only €1.90..  But timing is like 15mins compared to 1 hour by taxi vs metro. I however took metro as I don't have much cash.

Alhamdulillah...  After 15 mins walk from Front Populaire (M12 line), I arrived at the bus station. I got by bag back....  Well of course my Prada wallet and gopro is gone..

I feel thankful to Allah btw for allowing me to receive my passport back and other little stuff in it (and my Deuter bag too). Syukur alhamdulillah.

Everybody said that I'm very lucky to have my passport back. I am indeed. It's a true miracle!  Subhanallah MashaAllah

Semoga Allah gantikan semula apa yg aku hilang dan diampunkan dosaku dengan dugaan ini. Astargfirullahal'azim.

Amin amin ya rabbil 'alamin

-------
Now heading to Msia embassy to inform that I've found my passport.

Alhamdulillah

-------
As expected, of course there's no refund for the €11 but they will inform France interpol that I've found my passport. They cancelled my temporary passport so that I won't hv problem using the original one.

Thank u Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment