Friday 26 August 2016

Bag stolen :( :(

MashaAllah...

What a day..

I was having a cocktail lunch after women cigre meeting in room 252AB of Palais des Congress whike my bag was left on the front chair in that room.

The moment I came back, it's gone!!!
I lost everything in my Maroon Deuter bag.. My prada wallet, GoPro (with pictures from 1st day), cash (~€300), visa cards, ic, license, hotel room key and even pasport!! Allahuakbar

Was looking everywhere. Reported to Congress admin, but nothing was returned to lost and found department.

The Congress lady finally brought me to the security of PDC... I make a report and he gave me a copy. He said the report is same as Paris police report.

I wasn't convinced. Togethee w Syakirah and Prof Zainal, we went to a police stn near Franklin d Roosevelt. At first he did not allow us to come in. He said must report to other police stn. But finaly he allowed 1 person to go in.

I am now waiting for the police to make ny report... I'm not sure really what keep them so long. I hope I will get my report soon. Amin.

Later I hv to take 2 pc passport photos.. Then go to Msia embassy to get a replacement passport.

Ya Allah mudahkan urusanku.. Semoga hati ini tenang dan redha dengan ujian Mu... Semoga mendapat ganti yang lebih baik. InsyaAllah

-----
What embassy needs?
- Copy of police report (went to police stn near Franklin d Roosevelt)
- 2 passport photo (took photo in metro, €5)
- Copy of ID (luckily I got my scanned copy of previous passport and IC in my hard disk)... Made a quick print at le Meridien

-----
Alhamdulillah ada Sya and Prof.. They borrowed me some money to survive untill my return.. And teman me to police stn as well. Thanks guys...

----
Lesson learned;

1. Don't put all eggs in one basket

2. Leave your passport in the hotel safe box

3. And leave the extra cash too

4. Carry your valuables everywhere u go even in a safe meeting room. You'll never know things might happen to you

---
Jgn lupa bayar balik
Sya €100
Prof €305

No comments:

Post a Comment