Friday 22 April 2016

Journey to success

Alhamdulillah...
A great start, first time travelling Emirates airbus A380 from KUL to DXB... the seat was amazing.. Single flatbed, very private.. There's even WiFi on board the plane!!  Coolness

After six hours, I reached Dubai. Amazing lounges. Only what I dislike is that they have smoking lounge. You I can't stand the smell. Having to pass this area was a nightmare. But I survived. Four hours in Dubai airport. Nothing tempted me as everything is expensive. So I just stay in the prayer room and the dining lounge.

I am now on board DXB-BLQ. It is a normal triple seven I guess. Open seat. No more private. Huuu...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim....  Wait for next update

~~
Alhamdulillah..  Safely arroved Bologna airport. Taxi is easy. I was told there was a bus and train too from the airport, but my luggage is too huge for that. I'll grab a cab now. More updates soon once I reached the hotel. Ciao

~~

No comments:

Post a Comment