Tuesday 26 April 2016

Chicken pox story

It's day 6 of chicken pox for Nuqman and day 5 for Nana.

Alhamdulillah Nana's pox seems do not spread. Maybe because I started Zovirax very early. alhamdulillah... tQ Allah.

These two does not like Daun Semambu at all, so I did not use it much. Only one or two times.

She did not get any fever nor cranky at all.. alhamdulillah :)
Terima kasih Allah memudahkan proses penjagaan ini.

Nana I think have no problem if i send her to school now... no obvious pox seems to appear.

Nuqman seems to heal. The existing pox started flaking but still appear reddish,, Julie advised to keep quaratine those two --- normally for two weeks!!



uh no... I don't have much annual leave and I really need it for my study.. oh this is my 'dugaan'.
Since Friday, today is already day 3 of my annual leave. I hope i don't have to take too much leave...
Semoga dipercepatkan penyembuhan ini ya Allah.. aminn

I've got several ideas in my head, maybe to check in at Ramada Plaza and keep them in the room while I'm working,.. BUT how about Aril and Nana's schooling.. They can't skip school..

hurm... dugaan ini untuk ku.. Allah ingin menguji ku.. Kutahu ada hikmah besar di sebalik dugaan ini. Alhamdulillah Syasya and Aril are healthy, Alhamdulillah

InsyAllah

No comments:

Post a Comment