Wednesday 10 September 2014

Weekend with Perrochon-Leprieur ♡

After a stressful week in Paris.. i was lucky to be with my new family - the Perrochon-Leprieur
After checking out on Saturday morning at Hyatt, Pascal together with the kids Chloe and Raphael came to pick me up.
We went 50km west to La Queue-Lez-Yvelines. Prior to arrival we make few stop over, the morning market was one of them. And I love it!
Pascal introduced me to one of the cheese shop owner.. a very nice lady. And i got taste all kind of cheeeeseee.. can i say everything is my favourite?! Ha ha
Valerie was at home greeting my arrival and the kids were so excited showing me everything. Funny fun thing was, we communicate using google translate app.. i talk.. Mr google translate.. then they replied.. translation again..
We then had a nice lunch... baked fish.. and self-pick tomatoes! And that was raphael's favourite
After lunch pascal brought me to Montfort l'Amaury - a small village with beautiful house with a tower. Very warm people and awesome macaroons and eclairs too ♡♡
We then head to Chateau de Versailles (Versailles castle) to see the famous Marie antoinette estate during French revolution. For more info visit
http://m.en.chateauversailles.fr/homepage#palace
I was so lucky that valerie and pascal has purchased for the entry and that evening we get to explore the 12 garden of versailles.. awesome!! The visit start at 8pm and closed at 10pm.. ended with fireworks show.. if not mistaken.  The firework show is every weekend during summer.
The next day (sunday), we went picnic with other friend and family - olivier, marie blange, marie, lisa, clara, diego and the perrochons (oh my.. i miss one more name)
Then continue exploring Chevreuse - a small town with classical castle of La Madeline on top of the Chevreuse hill
Then to Dampierre-en-Yvelines.. a huge castle with an exvlusive wedding going on.. also a famous spot for bikers tho!!
Our visit ended at Rambouiller - a nice lake with park and of course castle.. said to be centre for government meetings during special occation..
Man.. i consider myself very lucky now to get to see all these..
Alhamdulillah
I thank the Perrochon family - me nouvelle famille.  Till we meet again, insyaallah

The Perrochons

No comments:

Post a Comment