Tuesday 16 September 2014

Phnom Penh, Cambodia || Intro

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

I'm travelling again.. to Phnom Penh Cambodia...

And this trip is special. It's one of my dua' during Hajj last year. Like a dream come true 😀.. well, I've been teaching locally in ILSAS and Sabah since 2008 and  I've always wanted to expand my wings internationally.

And guess what, this year I was nominated to be the trainer for Cambodia and Laos utility... This is a program under HAPUA and we will be working together with JEPIC, Japan in a 2 weeks course for  EDC Cambodia. EGAT was also supposed to be one of the trainer but I didn't see them in the final list.

I really look forward for this program and myself and Hj Zulkarnain (Protection) will hv to deliver a 1.5 day session on our topics - protection and Overhead lines of course!!

---------

So, what about Cambodia?? I asked Mr Google.. he answered

Cambodia (i/kæmˈboʊdiə/;[8] Khmer: កម្ពុជា,Kampuchea, IPA: [kɑmˈpuˈciə]), officially known as the Kingdom of Cambodia (Khmer:ព្រះរាជាណាចក្រកម្ពុជា, Preăh Réachéanachâk Kâmpŭchéa) and once known as the Khmer Empire, is a country located in the southern portion of the Indochina Peninsula inSoutheast Asia. Its total landmass is 181,035 square kilometres (69,898 sq mi), bordered byThailand to the northwest, Laos to the northeast, Vietnam to the east, and the Gulf of Thailand to the southwest.

Phnom Penh is the capital of Cambodia.. things to see here are the Palace, river and the famous Central & Russian markets.

To see Angkor wat you have to go 200km north - Seam Reap. Hard Rock Cafe is also available there in S.R.

Insyaallah I will update from my P.O.V in my next post..

😍😍

No comments:

Post a Comment