Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hyderabad (Pt 2)

It's day 2... we start work very early today with ambition that we will complete most of the test as per schedule. But it didn't hapoen as planned.. there were some problem with the test sets and we completed the day with only 2 tests (out of 3) done.

The driver took us to the tailor downtown. . And guess what. . I spent Rs7,600 (close to RM400) to get 3 trousers.. 2 suits.. and 2 blouses. Amazing!


Fitting at tailors for our suits
I bought also 1 very fine saree.. a really nice one ; ) also 2 ladies kurta. Awesome...
We then had middle east dinner at the 4 seasons restaurant. Awesome foods!! I would highly recommend Kashmiri Naan. It's sooooo good. The mutton soup is also marvelous. And the lamb kabsah.. everything! And it cost so little.


My fine saree.. Yay!


My Rs 2,500 saree(around RM125)

Choosing the nicest saree. price range is huge...


Awesome meals at 4 seasons
From top clockwise : ?? naan, utton kabsah, chicken kurma, mint chilli blended
Owh ..forgot to mention.. yesterday we ate at Paradise.. awesome curry and briyani
That ends day 2. I'm super tired.
Bye2

Our driver Hasan was so kind to bring us to his house. He wanted to introduce his family to us
From Left : Sufyan, Hasan's wife, Me, Hasan's daughter in law, Salman, Hasan, Ian Lee
My most favourite - indian aftermints (soft)

No comments:

Post a Comment