Sunday 17 November 2013

Back home

Assalamualaikum dear readers...

I'm back home finally. It has been more than a week now.. it's 13th Muharram 1435H and we left Madinah on 2nd Muharram 1435H. I was too busy with so many things.. flying here and there,, and finally now get to sit in front of my home pc. I hope I can blog something...

OK, so we left Madinah on the 6th November 2013 or 2nd Muharram 1435H at 7am flight. But the flight was delayed by 45minutes. So we arrived Malaysia on the 6th November night -- not 8.30pm but 9.15pm. Tt and Abe Irfan (& clans) was supposed to wait for us at the arrival hall but since they have waited for so long they have left for prayer and met us at the arrival maybe around 10.15pm. Pity them, it's a working night and yet still at the airport picking us up. Thank you guys!

On the 7th Nov, at 4.30pm me and hubs left for Kota Bharu to pick us kids. Alhamdulillah we met Aril and Yana and Mok Ayah later that evening, and Syasya much more later that night at Mok's house (** thanks to Wan & Beja for bringing Syasya to us ASAP). We owe everyone so much.. May Allah bless all.. Insya Allah.

Then on the 12th November (Tuesday) we attended Syasya's Hari Anugerah kecemerlangan pelajar at SK Alor Lintah. Came to our surprise, even for only a short 1.5month schooling at SKAL, she has won the best student for Standard 1 and best for 6 subjects!. Alhamdulillah. We are so proud of you kakak! **hugs**

We drove back to KL after Zuhur prayer (around 3pm) and arrived Puchong at 11pm (or later). It was so hectic as I have to iron all clothing for Kakak & Aril and prepare nursery bags for all 3 of them. Thank you Allah for giving me strength.

We went to work on Wednesday! phew!..

So now back to work.. normal routine all over again.. but I've promised to myself, I'll look at it from a different angle. Life is so perfect. We are very lucky if we make ourselves lucky! Remember that..

**stay positive**

Wassalam

#I'll blog about Madinah soon

No comments:

Post a Comment