Thursday 29 June 2017

Seoul I'm back

It's been a while.... longggg ago since I was here in Seoul. Now I'm back for IPST conference. And it's second day of Eid.

Our journey (me + Izyan) starts on the first night of Raya. It was quite challenging at first when the AA staff at KBR airport declined my cabin bag as he claimed that it was oversized. With an amazing smile, he let us go and warned saying that we need to do something as he ensured us that the bag (my red hard case) can never be allowed for our outbound to ICN (Seoul).

So we arrived KUL at 1240am, tried to get help from Sukri and Nik Ahmad Redza, who turned out was on Raya holiday.

We checked the baggage storage center near the domestic arrival, they charge RM30/day for duration of 1 to 6 days. Our tenure is 8 days so it will be RM27x8. I said NO WAY!

We went to first floor to Capsule hotel.. they charge RM40/day.. and owh.. room charge is RM80/bed. Shower facilities is RM25.. just fyi :)

So, again.. no thank you.

We finally decided to call GRAB. Driver was busy. Then we tried UBER.. Same :((

Finally we got one driver who volunteered to give us a return trip at a discounted price..yay!

We went back home... changed my bag and took my karrimor sweater. Now.off we go.

We arrived back at KLIA2 at 330am.. quickly find something to eat as I was starrrving... had a nasi lemak at Nyonya hse and go straight to gates P.

The queue was quite long at the immigration and customs. Lucky we were early.

Inside the boarding area, we found a nice spot nearby gate P1-P4 and took a nap near the charging station. And hey.. we found a movie station...!

Woke up at 6am, took a shower (there's a free shower svc at the toilet near prayer room at P gates), and go for Subuh prayer.

Phew.. finally at 730am, our plane was ready to depart.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

No comments:

Post a Comment