Saturday 5 November 2016

Hello Penang: 11th Anniversary trip





Earlier this week, hubby asked me whether I want to go Penang for a 3d3n road trip. You know I never say no to anything related to holiday and travel right?  Ha ha..  so he booked Holiday Inn (we were considering also Golden Sands Shangri-la) at Feringghi beach.. 


He booked only 1 night as backup plan if the hotel is not as good. I was not to happy with this arrangement at first..  But Allah almighty, He knows best..

Now I'll tell you what I like about Penang..
1. Georgetown... Old buildings, Bukit Bendera, nasi kandar line clear
2. Feringghi beach.. Night walk, nice hotels, restaurants, extreme watersport
3. Gurney drive.. Pasembor at padang merdeka, G hotel, Gurney hotel
****

A pleasant suprise from beloved husband..  Rose petals anniversary wish on the bed upon returning from beach fun. Aww.. Thank u Sayang
Happy 11th Anniversary to us

Alhamdulillah

No comments:

Post a Comment