Saturday 26 September 2015

SIPDA XIII @ Balneario Camboriu, Brazil

Another journey to be recorded.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.. Rabbi yassir wala tu assir.

Tonight InsyaAllah I'll be flying to Sao Paulo via Abu Dhabi. First timer on Etihad airways.. That was the cheapest option I found from Matta fair... (just study the route. Booking was 100% done myself online)

Recorded journey hours 23h KUL to GRU + 15h at GRU + 1h GRU to NVT

KUL - AUD (Abu Dhabi) ; 7 hours
Transit ; 2 hours
AUD - GRU (Sao Paulo) ; 14 hours

Transit for 15 hours at GRU airport, I took a little room for USD60 (~RM270)... It's 'cute' enough it can fit only one sejadah on the floor. Luckily the kiblat was pointing on the perfect angle so I can put my sejadah just on that floor.

My next flight will be the next morning at 7.20am.. Arrived yesterday at 4.30pm at GRU ,. Luckily I didn't take the earliest connection to Navegantes which was at 6.30pm via Azul. I'm not a risk taker though..

Found out that the arrival from AUH was at Terminal 3, Fast Sleep airport hotel at Terminal 2, and Azul domestic flight will be at Terminal 4. Terminal 4 is pretty far as it is in a separate building.

So, about Fast Sleep hotel,. It is located here in Terminal 2 of São Paulo airport. Paid Rs229 (~USD60 or RM250). But it is worth it. I really need a good rest before next flight to my final destination at Navegantes.

Will be missing the keynote speeches on Monday morning but it's ok. I'll chat with them and gain back what was lost.

See ya

~~~~~~

0825hrs: Finally arrived NVT. It's a very small airport. They have only one carousel for luggage so I guess maybe one flight at a time will land here.

There are two options from here to go to Mercure Hotel where SIPDA XIII is.. Taxi or public van operated by Lufer. The van travels frequently (1 to 2 hourly from 8am to 855pm daily) from NVT airport to common hotels in Balneario Camboriu. It cost me BRL35 per trip (~RM40).. That is good enough for a budget traveller ;)

Taxi would cost around BRL90

No comments:

Post a Comment