Wednesday 17 June 2015

Me and travelling

A friend asked me.. Ninie, u r always travelling.. Or on vacation. Why?

I said "Why not?"

For me that's rezeki. Some people measure rezeki only with naik pangkat or naik gaji. But they forgot rezeki can come in any forms. Happy family is also rezeki.

I would spare a little bit of my money to share happiness with people I love. Some people, all the money they got,.. They keep in the bank. By end of the day, the moment they realise their money has piled,.. But too late to use. Maybe the body is aching.. Or too old to feel the fun.

I feel grateful that Allah gave me this chance to see His creation. To wonder the beauty.. To feel complete. Alhamdulillah

So, don't judge people easily. Maybe thay are good in their way. Allah knows all

Wallahualam

1 comment:

  1. assalamualaikum nn

    tak pa...biasa la org mmg suke tanya...happy tgk nn shows picture..yg x tau jd tau...kang sharing is caring...

    take care..

    selamat berpuasa !

    ReplyDelete