Thursday 11 December 2014

2015 dreams

Suddenly i feel like writing my 2015 dreams... 2014 is leaving in just half a month. i will notice everytime when my birthday is coming
Hrmm..
 
Couple things came up lately in my head
No 1. May i be blessed to be the chosen one again to be at His most sacred place next year. I want to go for umrah. Been a year plus since i left and i started feeling the need to top up the energy - mental energy
No 2. My dream with my husband is always to do an abroad riding adventure. We hope to succeed in doing europe riding. I am targeting after Croatia conference
No 3. Turkey.. when will that go real? Dead sea.. Jordan.. etc. The middle east wait for us.  We will come for u
No 4. My study - journal, paper, thesis, subject etc... bismillahirrahmanirrahim
No 5. Syasya oh syasya.. I'll focus more on you this year. Won't let you left behind. More teaching. . Tuitions.. kelas mengaji etc.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment