Saturday 2 March 2013

From Paris with LOVE..!

Actually I'm not done yet with Holland. But maybe I'll do it later. These few days have been very busy for me. No blogging or anything social. Focusing on something... for my future.. May Allah Bless.

So what about FRANCE?

I love France so much. Been there at least five times. But never bored. The most places I went of course - PARIS!

My first trip was in 2003. Went to Lyon and Paris. It was on business. But my 2 other colleague was the best companion I've ever knew. Maganran.. or The Late Maganran.. or we called him Mag. He showed me most trick and tips about Paris. And my other colleague, Mr Azhari., or him nick name Mr Az.. soo cool. knew almost everything about Europe. He brought his wife and 2 kids.

I can say I learned a lot from them. Thank you! (Mag left us few years later after that due to Cancer)

I cant blog much about my first trip. It was a fully arranged trip. But I remember we went to see the Moulin Rouge show. It was shocking for me as the first timer. But it was fun tho! It's actually a 'cultural topless dance show'. Girl dancer does not wear bra!! *alert*alert* But they made good show.. DANCE I mean! That time I think the entrance cost was Euro100. So about RM400 to RM500.. without dinner.

[anyone want to see the picture of Moulin Rouge Dancer? tadaa.....!!]

Moulin Rouge dancer. No photography inside.. Sorry! [Source : Paris.com]


Then I went again to Paris in 2004, 2005, 2008 and 2012.

In 2008 I was there with my husband. His twin who was working in Germany joined us later. We had fun. Rented an apartment near Marnee La Vallee which is a station away from Paris Disneyland. This is the place for shopping. Something like JPO la! But the price are better, I think. U can find good stuff like Gucci, Prada, Longchamp, Ferrari etc. etc. Just make sure your wallet is full :)

Us in Paris - 2008

Love is in the air - The Eiffel

The kitchen of our 4 bedded apartment

2 beds here, another 2 in other room. SUPER!

Preparing breakfast (I guess.. haha)
This time we learned that in Paris, DON'T BUY souvenirs or Eiffel keychain from the souvenir shop. Just buy from guys selling near the Eiffel. The price is something like..

Euro 2 for 1 keychain vs. Euro 2 for 10 keychains!!!

And the quality are almost similar. Well, you're going to give it away anyway? hihhii


Okay, it's 12am. Going to sleep now. Have to get up early tomorrow for Australia flu jab. tata

Wassalam

No comments:

Post a Comment